Medicare Benefits Made Easy
Medicare can be very confusing. Making Medicare easy will be one of our greatest achievements. It is best accomplished by a face to face meeting. If you live in Alachua, Levy, Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Lake, Hernando, Pasco, Hillsborough, Polk, Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee or DeSoto county in Florida and are looking for Medicare answers, I can schedule a personal meeting with you. When you're ready simply fill out the form below or contact me directly at 202-409-6839.
The first thing you should know is that there are two main options, Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage.
Original Medicare ( Parts A & B )
This is the standard Parts A & B. You should receive your red, white and blue Medicare card in the mail right before your 65th birthday.
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Availability of Medicare Supplement plans to pay some or all of your copays and deductibles.
- Choice of any stand alone Part D, prescription drug plan, for your list of medications and location.
- No referrals required to see specialist or hospitals.
A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy helps pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn't cover, like:
Medicare Advantage ( Part C )
This is an affordable, alternative to traditional Medicare. This option replaces Original Medicare with an insurance company.
- Annual plans equal annual changes.
- Most typically have a network of doctors and hospitals.
- No need for a medicare supplement and you cannot buy one.
- You pay a copay or other fee when services are received.
- Referrals may be required (on HMO's)
- May include additional benefits such as a gym membership or dental benefits.
- Typically includes prescription drug coverage (Part D).
How I Can Help
My goal is not to sell you something, but instead, to help educate you on the different choices. I believe an educated consumer will make better decisions on their healthcare and therefore be a happier client. By working with me, you can expect the same advice I would give to my own family and friends… that's a promise. This is why I represent just about every Medicare plan in our Florida area.